A very funny and clear video. A like it a lot! And do you know that my birthday is the fourteenth of July? It's the Bastille day :)
Hello, Laura, nice hearing from you!I'll tell the kids about your birthday on the 14th of July, I'm sure they'll like that!See you!
Hello .I´m Lucía Martínez 6ºAThis video is a very clear . You see this video
Hello, Lucía!I'm glad you like the video, I'm sure you can understand the French Revolution better after watching it!
I am learned that in school and the video helps me to understand more.
A very funny and clear video. A like it a lot! And do you know that my birthday is the fourteenth of July? It's the Bastille day :)
ReplyDeleteHello, Laura, nice hearing from you!
DeleteI'll tell the kids about your birthday on the 14th of July, I'm sure they'll like that!
See you!
Hello .I´m Lucía Martínez 6ºA
ReplyDeleteThis video is a very clear . You see this video
Hello, Lucía!
DeleteI'm glad you like the video, I'm sure you can understand the French Revolution better after watching it!
I am learned that in school and the video helps me to understand more.
ReplyDelete