Tuesday, 28 April 2015

SCIENCE FAIR: VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHS AND MORE!

Here's our robot again 
congratulating all the children for their fantastic work in the Science Fair!
And we have the video Laura made, and many photographs, and even a link to the Teachers Frmation Centre with the news of our Science Fair!

We are famous now, kids!!
So watch and enjoy!





SCIENCE FAIR from Mercedes Bermejo on Vimeo.

http://cfpidiomas.centros.educa.jcyl.es/bitacora/index.cgi?wIdPub=146

6 comments:

  1. Hugo Martín 5ºC28 April 2015 at 09:54

    Those videos are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you were brilliant in the Science Fair!
      Thanks, Hugo!

      Delete
  2. I like it! It's very beautiful! I think the name for the robot is Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the name is Miss Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugo Martín 5ºC1 May 2015 at 09:17

    My name for the robot is Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So we have three more names for Miss Bliss: Sonia (I don't know if Sonia the teacher will like it!), Miss Mercedes (Hey, Sara, I don't like this one!), and Miss Daisy (like Donald Duck's girlfriend!).
    Let's see if we get any more!

    ReplyDelete