Sunday, 8 March 2015

INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS: ANTIBIOTICS

If you are interested in medicine, you should watch this power point!
Hugo and Rubén, from class 6 B, are the authors,
thank you for sharing it with us, boys!


11 comments:

  1. nicolas valle hernandez11 March 2015 at 03:20

    is very interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicolas valle hernandez11 March 2015 at 03:22

    is very interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wrote the same comment twice, Nicolás!
      I also think it's interesting, but why is it funny?

      Delete
  3. Great work Rubén and Hugo it´s really interesting and funny,this is a very good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Rubén and Hugo will like your comment, Unai, but why is the power point funny? Nicolás says the same thing, I don't understand!

      Delete
  4. It was very interesting the work of Ruben and Hugo.I like very much.This is a good work and the other things are silly things. Jajajajajajaj!!!!
    GONZALO GARCIA RAMOS -------- 6º

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Gonzalo, you are really having a good time!!!

      Delete
  5. MARTA Y LUCIA.C 6ºA11 March 2015 at 03:37

    VERY INTERESTING AND GOOD JOB CONGRATULATION!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girls, I'll tell Hugo and Rubén about your comment.

      Delete
  6. Ruben Serna 6ºB12 March 2015 at 07:08

    Thank you for your comments, it make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea Palomero 6ºB13 March 2015 at 00:36

    I really like this Power Point.I think that you work very hard to do it.So congratulations!

    ReplyDelete