Sunday, 3 March 2013

WHAT ARE LIVING THINGS MADE OF?

Cells, of course!
You don't know what cells are? 
Well, in Spanish we call them "células", and if you watch this video you will know more about them.



Now that you know, you can click on the following link to go to a very interesting website: 
http://www.cellsalive.com/cells/cell_model.htm

Here's an interactive lesson about cells to help you learn even more!  http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/science/organisms_behaviour_health/cells_systems/activity/

And here's the Parts of the Cell Rap to help you learn about cells.

4 comments:

  1. I love the video its very education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ismael, and thanks for your comment. It's the first comment of this school year, congratulations! You've won a sticker!
    Look for me at school tomorrow, and remind me, O.K.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela Martinez2 October 2017 at 07:49

    I like it the rap video.It's very fun.They're good idea to learn about the cells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLOOOOO.
    I like the video is very fun.

    ReplyDelete